Yayasan Plan International Indonesia
IDR 11.550.000 – IDR 14.500.000
Dimensions of the Role
Reporting to MER KM Manager, The MER KM Specialist will be responsible to support the measurement of organisational and program objective achievement, support the quality assurance of researches, monitoring, evaluation and knowledge management, and support the YPII to effectively ensure delivery of quality programme and influence work. Key Responsibility areas are as follows:
- Coordinate the M&E framework development and support to Country Office, Programme Implementation Area, programmes, projects and humanitarian responses.
- Liaise with Programme/Project Manager especially PIA Manager and Program/Project Managers in Eastern Indonesia field office to supervise and provide oversight of the work of M&E consultants and implementing partners, to ensure linkage to YPII M&E framework and Plan International standards and guidelines for Programming and Influencing.
- Play a key role in ensuring timely reporting, monitoring and evaluation on programmes and projects, coordination of monitoring activities and baseline data collection and submission of YPII quarterly and annual report.
- Represent YPII in exchange of information and community of practice forums and events at National, Regional and Global level as requested by MER KM Manager.
- Unless there are specific projects and grants for M&E, this position does not have budget portfolio to manage.
- MER KM Specialist function on supporting projects would be distributed equally based on the workload and under MER KM Manager supervision while coordinating with Program Manager and Project Managers Implementation in respectful coverage area.
- Monitoring and Evaluation Framework
- Supports the development of YPII Office M&E framework including for Indicator Tracking Table (ITT), liaise and coordinate with Programme and Project Manager to ensure that Programmes/Projects M&E Framework, ITT and quarterly as well as annual plan are in place based on the Programme/Project Detailed Implementation Plan (DIP), provide support and mentoring as necessary to achieve this to Programme/Project Team
- Leads the development of monitoring and evaluation plans as well as tools of YPII programmes and projects, ensuring quality of baseline data, availability of risks registry, monitoring activities and evaluability criteria as per the programmes/projects theory of change, gender transformative approach, CS4 and Plan International Area of Global Distinctiveness (AoGDs).
- Conducts and/or provides support to programmes/projects monitoring activities as requested by Programme Managers, including support to select M&E consultants and provide mentoring to implementing partners.
- Works under the technical direction and support from MER KM Manager to provide oversight to programmes and projects research tools and analysis for M&E.
- Support the process and development of new country strategy from M&E side
Quality Monitoring and Evaluation Reporting
- Collects and coordinate data collection required for timely submission of M&E reports of programme and projects for CO quarterly and annual report to Regional and Global Hub, Donors and NOs.
- Supports and provides inputs for programme/projects and humanitarian response’s data collection and analysis for donor reporting.
- Ensures the management/utilization of any IT-based platform for M&E is well developed and functional to generate timely report e.g currently there is YODA/PMERL programming/MERL system.
Knowledge Management and Outreach
- Provides capacity building and mentoring for YPII Staff on M&E, focusing on quality of data collection and tools to capture change to monitor/track programme and project impacts to reach national target of 1 million.
- Actively involves in Plan International Regional and Global Hub exercise to strengthen MERKM tools, ensuring knowledge sharing and cascade of information to CO, PSO and PIA on Plan International standards and guidelines on M&E.
- Participates in M&E related events to present YPII as requested by supervisor to establish networks and learn from M&E community of practice.
Safeguarding of Children and Young People
- Ensures that Plan International’s global policies for Safeguarding Children and Young People and Gender Equality and Inclusion are fully embedded in accordance with the principles and requirements of the policy including relevant Implementation Standards and Guidelines as applicable to their area of responsibility. This includes, but is not limited to, ensuring staff and associates are aware of and understand their responsibilities under these policies and Plan International’s Code of Conduct (CoC), their relevance to their area of work, and that concerns are reported and managed in accordance with the appropriate procedures.
- MER KM Manager: direct report for ITT and M&E Framework and technical support to ensure quality of data collection and tools for Country Office;
- Programme Manager/Project Manager: provide technical support, mentoring and capacity building to ensure M&E Framework implementation, timely submission of quarterly and annual report;
- Program Development Manager/Specialist: support the development of M&E framework for concept note and grant proposal development;
- Area Program Manager and PIA Managers: technical support for M&E framework development, utilization of data for knowledge management, monitoring and evaluation of grant as well as sponsorship projects and activities;
- ARO and GH M&E Department: liaise and provide requested support, knowledge sharing and report on the implementation of MERL Framework to ensure compliance with Plan International standard.
- Implementing partners: provide support and capacity building to monitor and track progress against target and indicators as per project M&E.
- M&E Consultants: assess and review deliverables to ensure quality.
Technical expertise, skills and knowledge
- Bachelor degree in social science, statistics, public health and any related field.
- At least 5 years of experience in project M&E, with practical knowledge on Results Based Management and Theory of Change. Experience in working on M&E focusing on health is an advantage.
- Well informed on the trends and development in M&E, evaluation for impact and state-of-the-art methodology for measuring development projects (both quantitative and qualitative).
- Possess knowledge and skill in research methodology and data collection for baseline and evaluation.
- Demonstrated experience and skills in project reporting, knowledge management and learning process.
- Good analytical skill.
- Well informed about methods to capture change/results of project implementation.
- Good interpersonal communication and facilitation skills for mentoring and knowledge sharing.
- Possess good judgement to deal with conflict.
- Able to work both in team and independently with minimum supervision.
- Masters/postgraduate degree in statistics and/or social science.
- Over 5 years of experience working on M&E.
- Knowledge on IT-based/Management Information Systems for M&E.
- Experience in M&E for development projects focusing on humanitarian response and/or public health, water and sanitation and gender equality.
Pegawai (non-manajemen & non-supervisor)
Sarjana (S1), Diploma Pascasarjana, Gelar Professional, Magister (S2)
Tujuan Kami: Kami memperjuangkan sebuah dunia yang adil untuk pemenuhan hak anak dan kesetaraan bagi anak perempuan.
Plan International didirikan pada 1937 oleh wartawan Inggris John Langdon-Davies dan pekerja kemanusiaan Eric Muggeridge menyusul perang saudara di Spanyol yang membuat jutaan anak menderita. Jose, seorang anak korban perang ditemukan John L.Davies. Dibaju anak ini tertulis pesan dari ayah Jose, ”Ini Jose. Jika kota Santader telah jatuh, saya pasti telah terbunuh. Rawatlah Jose ini.” Sejak itu, pesan kemanusiaan menyebar diseluruh Eropa dan menggerakkan masyarakat untuk membantu anak korban perang. Kerja Plan terus bergerak ke Asia, Afrika dan Amerika untuk membantu meningkatkan kualitas hidup anak-anak terlantar.Saat ini Plan International bekerja di 21 negara donor dan 51 negara program di seluruh dunia. Plan International bekerja di Indonesia sejak 2 September 1969, berdasarkan Nota Kesepahaman dengaan Pemerintah RI. Awalnya Plan International bernama Foster Parent Plan International (FPPI). FPPI pertama kali memulai programnya di Yogyakarta menyebar hingga kota di Pulau Jawa lainnya, Sulawesi Selatan dan Nusa Tenggara.Tanggal 15 Juni 2017, Plan International Indonesia resmi menjadi Yayasan lokal sehingga memungkinkan menggali potensi sumber daya keuangan, menjangkau lebih banyak anak perempuan di daerah rentan, berjejaring dalam kemitraan lebih luas untuk kesetaraan gender. Yayasan Plan International Indonesia akan menjadi anggota federasi Plan International yang independen dan memiliki hak suara setara..
Informasi Tambahan Perusahaan
51 – 200 pekerja
Organisasi Nirlaba/Pelayanan Sosial/LSM
Tunjangan dan Lain-lain
Asuransi Gigi, Tip, Asuransi kesehatan, Penglihatan, Waktu regular, Senin – Jumat, Bisnis (contoh: Kemeja)