Petrolink Services Indonesia PT Jakarta Raya
IDR 6.000.000 – 8.000.000
The main responsibility will be to set-up and configure real-time services. Coordinate set-ups with remote rig crews and our global team of operators.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Understands fully that all data managed is client-specific and extremely confidential.
- Setting up Real-Time services and offerings. Coordinate set-up with the remote Real-Time teams.
- Configuring customer-specific projects based on standardized procedures.
- Working on assigned tasks from the team coordinators and Operations Manager.
- Troubleshooting data, software, and service problems based on internal alerts and customer reports.
- Providing a very high quality of customer support and seeing that every issue is handled with the utmost care and attention
- After training and orientation, candidates will be required to make occasional rig and international trips for project mobilization.
The candidate will be considered if he/she has the following qualification.
Qualifications and skills:
- Computer skills and general IT experience are preferred.
- Process Improvement, Reporting Skills.
- Excellent customer relationship and support.
- Ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Have the following attitudes: include reliability, attention to detail, and functional troubleshooting/problem-solving skills.
- Minimum bachelor’s degree with any degree.
- Oilfield experience is a plus.
- Clear communication expected in written, oral forms.
- Candidates should be flexible and willing to travel at short notice.
This job description is intended to explain the general nature and level of work being performed. It is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.This is yearly contract-based employment with the possibility of permanent placement.